Your supervisor has asked you to prepare a training session for healthcare providers about the role of cross-cultural communication in your organization. The first step to develop this training will be for you to compile an annotated bibliography of resources for contemporary best practices for training healthcare providers on effective cross-cultural communication.
Be sure your sources address:
Make sure that your presentation addresses the following:
- Why is effective cross-cultural communication important to healthcare organizations?
- What cultural dynamics are most important in your organization?
- What are the most effective ways to train effective cross-cultural communication among healthcare employees?
- What are the biggest barriers to effective cross-cultural communication at your organization?
- What are contemporary evidence-based best practices to address these barriers?
This Bibliography should meet the following criteria:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Assemble at least 10 sources (2 per category at minimum)