The purpose of this course project is for learners to explore how living nurses are making nursing history, apply lessons from nursing history, and analyze the impact of this project on nursing history today.
This project enables the student to meet the following outcomes:
- Apply lessons from nursing history to today’s professional nursing practice.
- Analyze the impact of nursing history on professional nursing roles today and in the future.
- The Reflection Paper be a typed paper in APA format including:
- Double-spaced, font and type size consistent with APA manual
- Title Page adheres to APA standards.
- Content and headings as below and on the rubric:
- Introduction (include Introduction content, but no heading)
- Reflection on Learning from Nurse’s Answers
- Insight Gained from Conversation Regarding Leadership, Provision of Care, and/or Evidence-Based Practice
- Analysis of the Impact of Nursing History on Professional Practice Today and in the Future
- Length: Approximately 3 double-spaced pages excluding Title Page; 800-1000 words required in the body of the paper.
- No citations or references. No Reference page needed.
- Excellent mechanics of scholarly writing including spelling, grammar, structure, paragraphing, and punctuation.
- Uploaded is the conversation with the selected nurse and template to be used, please use it with your own ideas