https://vinesprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png 0 0 vinesprowriter https://vinesprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png vinesprowriter2021-04-11 19:37:122021-04-11 19:37:12Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Select an adult or older adult client with an obsessive-compulsive disorder you have seen in your practicum.
In 3â€“4 pages, write a treatment plan for your client in which you do the following:
- Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
- Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.)
- Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
- Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
- Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
- Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with other providers.
Quality of Work Submitted: The extent of which work meets the assignned criteria and work reflects graduate level critical and analytic thinking.–
Quality of Work Submitted: The purpose of the paper is clear.–
Assimilation and Synthesis of Ideas: The extent to which the work reflects the student’s ability to:Understand and interpret the assignment’s key concepts.–
Assimilation and Synthesis of Ideas: The extent to which the work reflects the student’s ability to:Apply and integrate material in course rsources (i.e. video, required readings, and textook) and credible outside resources.–
Assimilation and Synthesis of Ideas: The extent to which the work reflects the student’s ability to:Synthesize (combines various components or different ideas into a new whole) material in course resources (i.e. video, required readings, textbook) and outside, credible resources by comparing different points of view and highlighting similarities, differences, and connections.–
Written Expression and FormattingParagraph and Sentence Structure: Paragraphs make clear points that support well developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are clearly structured and carefully focused–neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance.–
Written Expression and FormattingEnglish writing standards: Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation–