https://vinesprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png 0 0 vinesprowriter https://vinesprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png vinesprowriter2021-07-23 10:23:462021-07-23 10:23:46Work Place Violence, An Ethical Delimma For Nursing Profession
Work Place Violence, An Ethical Delimma For Nursing Profession
Final Draft Instruction
- The term “ethical dilemma” refers to a situation where choices need to be made, the answers may not be clear, the options are not ideal and there may be active barriers to a reasonable solution
- The topic is objectively defined and described. As nurses we have a duty to our patients to advocate for them. At the same time, we must keep ourselves out of the situation. This section must address the topic with objectivity and facts.
- Write in the third person until you are to provide your personal professional response.
- At least three professional nursing journal articles should be cited to substantiate the facts that are relevant to the topic
- The paper introduction should be submitted in APA style (7th edition). Please familiarize yourself with APA and how to cite references. The following websites are helpful APA style references.
- The final paper should be 6 ½ to 7 ½ pages (double-spaced 12-pt. Times New Roman font).
Use the following as Level One Headings for your paper:
- Identification and Discussion of the Ethical Dimensions
- Relevance of the Ethical Issue to Nursing
- Analysis of Relevant Ethical Principles, Theories, Laws, and Standards of Practice
- Personal Professional Response to the Issue